My favorite season is upon us, ROMPER SEASON! My go to outfits for spring and summer are 80% rompers, the other 20% is a mix between dresses and swimsuits. I absolutely love rompers, there are so many stylish ones out right now that I just had to do a round up to share some of my favorites with you all!
We are just a few short days from Easter, can you believe it? Because I'm still in shock it's already April! I love everything about Easter, but finding the perfect Easter dress is something I find so stressful. I know I can't be alone when it comes to going crazy about finding that last minute dress. I wanted to share some ideas for making finding that perfect dress a little bit easier.
I have had a Love-Hate relationship with finding the perfect white dresses for all the bridal events I have coming up. Don't get me wrong, I am loving the part where I get to find gorgeous white dresses, but the hard part is trying to find "that perfect one". There are soooo many options out there that I get extremely overwhelmed with all these beautiful dresses and jumpsuits.
With new seasons comes new trends, and must I say, I am going crazy over the trends this season! I wanted to share the details on 4 major trends you can't miss this spring season. They are too good to pass up, plus I can assure you these will take you right into the summer season as well.
I'm a sucker for a good basic tee, mix that with a peplum style and there you have my everyday uniform. There are so many great things about a basic tee, like how you can throw it on for running out the door, they are super affordable, and the options to style them are ENDLESS. Dress them up or dress them down the choice is all yours and can change on the daily.
Vacation season is approaching and I . am . ready . for . it!
I love planning out a fun beach vacations, but I love planning out those lovely vacation ready looks even more. I'm a little ahead of the game for vacation outfits so I'm sure loads of cute beach dresses will emerge throughout the next few months. I just wanted to share some dresses I am absolutely swooning over that are already ready to shop. Including the beautiful blue & white dress I'm wearing in this post.